So what you're really saying...
Me: Babe, do you want to see The Avengers?
Husband: (nonchalantly) Yeah, I think it looks like a good movie.
Me: Do you really want to go see it?
Husband: Yeah, that's what I just said.
Me: Well, do you want it to see it in theaters or could you wait until it comes out on Netflix?
Husband: (suspicious) Why are you asking?
Me: Well, if you don't really care I might go see it this weekend (Husband made the silly mistake of not being home the weekend The Avengers came out)
Husband: So what you're really saying is that you want to see Thor
Me: No... (giggle)
Husband: Your giggle gave it away.
Husband: (nonchalantly) Yeah, I think it looks like a good movie.
Me: Do you really want to go see it?
Husband: Yeah, that's what I just said.
Me: Well, do you want it to see it in theaters or could you wait until it comes out on Netflix?
Husband: (suspicious) Why are you asking?
Me: Well, if you don't really care I might go see it this weekend (Husband made the silly mistake of not being home the weekend The Avengers came out)
Husband: So what you're really saying is that you want to see Thor
Me: No... (giggle)
Husband: Your giggle gave it away.


Comments
Post a Comment