Chocolate-Avocado Cupcakes
I know it sounds crazy - Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes? When these first popped up on my Facebook Newsfeed via Women's Health, I was curious but not convinced. Now I am here to urge you to ignore your misgivings and try these guys out. I should note that these cupcakes have officially become my absolute favorite cupcakes. You can't actually taste the avocado; it only serves to make these cupcakes incredibly moist. The cupcake is so tasty (without being too sweet), that the icing isn't actually necessary. However, the icing resembles a yummy chocolate mousse so you might not want to pass it up.
Women's Health's recipe is of the Vegan variety, but I replaced all Vegan-specific ingredients (vegan butter, soy milk) with regular ingredients (butter, milk) and they turned out amazing none-the-less.
Hey look My Mess Their Kitchen can totally attest to the deliciousness of these cupcakes, go see what he has to say!
Women's Health's recipe is of the Vegan variety, but I replaced all Vegan-specific ingredients (vegan butter, soy milk) with regular ingredients (butter, milk) and they turned out amazing none-the-less.
Hey look My Mess Their Kitchen can totally attest to the deliciousness of these cupcakes, go see what he has to say!



Comments
Post a Comment