Military Spouse Appreciation Blog Carnival 2012: Why I Love Being a Military Spouse


Today marks the final day of the Wives of Faith third annual Military Spouse Appreciation Blog Carnival. Head over there to learn more and/or find more blog posts on today's topic. If you're a military spouse, please join in on the fun and write your own entry!



{why I love being a military spouse}

Today's topic is certainly the easiest for me: I love being a military spouse because of the people I have met and the world I have come to know. The experience has educated me and opened my mind and heart.

Before I was a military spouse I was patriotic and appreciated our troops. Now, I continue to hold those values but I also know first-hand some of sacrifices military families make. This makes it impossible to be blind to them in the future. Even when I am no longer a military spouse, I will not forget the people I have met or their needs that often get overlooked. This awareness will help make me a better servant; it will be an invaluable tool in my life and for that I can be so very grateful.

Comments