Military Spouse Appreciation Blog Carnival 2012: Picture It


Today marks the fourth & penultimate day of the Wives of Faith third annual Military Spouse Appreciation Blog Carnival. Head over there to learn more and/or find more blog posts on today's topic. If you're a military spouse, please join in on the fun and write your own entry!



{picture it}

My #1 partner when Husband isn't around

I snapped this photo before a morning walk. I had gotten a new camera lens and my dog was "voluntold" (as Husband likes to say) to be my constant model. I would like to say that she posed like this for me, but I just got lucky.

I e-mailed this picture to Husband, who was at sea, and he wrote back that he couldn't stop laughing and neither could the people in his shop. I loved that this picture brought a smile to a few sailors.

Even to this day Husband can't help but chuckle when he stumbles across this picture. She's a nutty dog, and we love her.

Comments

  1. That's a great picture and even better when you picture a inch of sailor chuckling at it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment