Tonight I made one of my staples (chicken sandwich)
Tonight I made one of my staples. I haven't made it in awhile, so I was reminded how delicious it is! It takes hardly any time to make, so I thought it was worth sharing.
Ingredients (always feel free to change it up!):
Using the thin chicken helps the chicken cook faster. Which is the only thing that takes up any time. It's a tasty, quick meal when you're feeling lazy but don't feel like skimping on the delicious factor. I would include a picture, but I ate it too fast. The collage of some of the ingredients will have to appease your appetite.
Ingredients (always feel free to change it up!):
- Whole wheat buns
- 1 thin chicken breast
- Spinach
- Sundried tomatoes
- Feta cheese
- Pepper (red or black)
- Garlic salt
- Swiss cheese
- Basil
- Whole wheat bread
- Salsa
- Creole seasoning
- Season the chicken with whatever spices you decided on. Tonight I did garlic salt & red pepper.
- Cook the chicken. I use my George Foreman grill, but it's not necessary. I do love my George Foreman grill though =)
- *Put the chicken on top of the bottom bun. Add the spinach & sun dried tomatoes (and salsa if you so choose!), and top with cheese. Cover with top bun and (if it's cool enough) EAT!
Using the thin chicken helps the chicken cook faster. Which is the only thing that takes up any time. It's a tasty, quick meal when you're feeling lazy but don't feel like skimping on the delicious factor. I would include a picture, but I ate it too fast. The collage of some of the ingredients will have to appease your appetite.


This looks delicious. I'm going to add the ingredients to my grocery list!
ReplyDeleteDo it! It's sooo tastey and sooo easy to make!
ReplyDelete