a list of things that contributed to my awesomely awesome day

I had a pretty awesome day. So I thought I would make a little list to help record this epically great day that I had. Here, ladies and gentlemen, here is a list of things that contributed to my awesomely awesome day.

  1. It was the birthday of one the most important people in my life. Which meant I got to start my day off with a great birthday call!
  2. I missed the turn to my work this morning. Why is that a good thing? I thought you might ask --I missed it because I had been too busy jamming out at the red light to remember I needed to turn right when the light turned green. Instead I happily followed the car in front of me. Of course I realized what I did right away and laughed to myself. What good morning!
  3. Great weather (ie spring time!) always helps.
  4. After my 1 o'clock meeting on the other side of campus I always have to circle the parking lot over and over again back by my office until I find a crummy parking spot. Today I swung right into a great parking spot that was better than I had gotten that morning!
  5. It was a great day for music (radio and RHCP Stadium Arcadium).
  6. Woke up to, and then later received lovely emails from my love.
  7. I knew all day that I was done with taxes (finally!).
  8. Fight Gone Bad at the gym kicked my butt, but left me feeling good! 
  9. ...Besides, being sore always feels oh-so-awfully-good. And I had been sore, all day, from the last 2 days' workouts.
  10. I treated myself to Frozen Yogurt after my workout.
  11. Last, but certainly not least: My one true love sent me flowers!  Which I found waiting for me when I arrived home.
 Today rocked.

Comments