Book Review: My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife
I just discovered the wonder that is goodreads! Its rating & suggestion system will feel familiar to those who use Netflix, so it's kind of like Netflix for book lovers --except that goodreads doesn't mail you books. At least not as far as I'm aware.
Anyway, check out my first review!
My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife: A One-Year Experiment...and Its Surprising Results by Sara Horn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book is written more as a personal journal of Sara Horn (the author) and not as a self-help/advice book. For me, that made a huge difference in the way I read the book. I didn't feel defensive or judged, but rather as though I was sharing an experience with someone who had similar values and desires (and shortcomings) as myself. Reading this book definitely helped me chill out and give a few extra, well-deserved kisses to my husband. Overall I would say My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife is a fun, thoughtful book that helped me readjust my lens on marriage and wifehood.
View all my reviews
Sara Horn, the author My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife, is the creator of Wives of Faith. This book is actually what led me to the discovery of Wives of Faith. Thank you, Google!
Anyway, check out my first review!
My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife: A One-Year Experiment...and Its Surprising Results by Sara HornMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book is written more as a personal journal of Sara Horn (the author) and not as a self-help/advice book. For me, that made a huge difference in the way I read the book. I didn't feel defensive or judged, but rather as though I was sharing an experience with someone who had similar values and desires (and shortcomings) as myself. Reading this book definitely helped me chill out and give a few extra, well-deserved kisses to my husband. Overall I would say My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife is a fun, thoughtful book that helped me readjust my lens on marriage and wifehood.
View all my reviews
Sara Horn, the author My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife, is the creator of Wives of Faith. This book is actually what led me to the discovery of Wives of Faith. Thank you, Google!


Comments
Post a Comment