Photo Friday + A Love Triangle (WoF post)

Thanks to the winery visit with Miss C, Photo Friday is back!

Speaking (photographing) of love (a heart), a recent tryst in the kitchen inspired a new Wives of Faith blog post. Go check it out:

While my husband was making dinner the other night, our favorite song came on the iPod player. I looked up from whatever I was doing and saw my husband beckoning me to join him; I complied with a smile and walked over. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was hopeful enough to kick off my fuzzy slippers just in case I was walking into something romantic. To my amazement and delight, when I got to the kitchen he held out his hand. I took it, he grabbed my waist, and we danced. {Continue reading....}


 In honor of Good Friday and in the spirit of love:

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 

and one more:

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Comments