Wives of Faith blog post: Angels ...on earth
Head over to Wives of Faith today to see my latest blog post.
Exactly one year ago I was struggling through my worst days of deployment. I felt extremely alone. I didn’t live where my husband was based and consequently had no support network of other military families. I didn’t even live in the same state as my own family. I didn’t know how to reach out to the friends I did have for help. Perhaps the most difficult thing of all, though, was the emotional distance I was feeling from my husband.
Continue reading at the Wives of Faith blog...
Exactly one year ago I was struggling through my worst days of deployment. I felt extremely alone. I didn’t live where my husband was based and consequently had no support network of other military families. I didn’t even live in the same state as my own family. I didn’t know how to reach out to the friends I did have for help. Perhaps the most difficult thing of all, though, was the emotional distance I was feeling from my husband.
Continue reading at the Wives of Faith blog...


Comments
Post a Comment