Wives of Faith blog post: God Has a Plan
I'm not a natural writer, but I've been doing a lot of praying for the right words and have begun writing for Wives of Faith. Wives of Faith is a ministry for military wives seeking support. For more about Wives of Faith, check out their site.
I humbly present to you a tidbit of my first post for Wives of Faith:
"God Has a Plan"
As I write this post, I am cozily sitting with my husband as he reads a graphic novel (note: do not call your husband’s graphic novel a comic book); I’ve just finished reading a few chapters of a Nicholas Sparks book. I’m in absolute bliss.
A year ago –or even 6 months ago– I couldn’t even imagine this moment. My husband, a sailor, was on deployment and I worked for a company that was going through a seemingly endless stream of lay-offs. Our marriage was long distance even when my husband wasn’t on deployment… as our entire courtship had been. Lazy, wordless time together wasn’t exactly on the dream list yet. Phone calls that lasted nearly 40 minutes -now those were the things I ached for.
Continue reading at Wives of Faith.
I humbly present to you a tidbit of my first post for Wives of Faith:
"God Has a Plan"
As I write this post, I am cozily sitting with my husband as he reads a graphic novel (note: do not call your husband’s graphic novel a comic book); I’ve just finished reading a few chapters of a Nicholas Sparks book. I’m in absolute bliss.
A year ago –or even 6 months ago– I couldn’t even imagine this moment. My husband, a sailor, was on deployment and I worked for a company that was going through a seemingly endless stream of lay-offs. Our marriage was long distance even when my husband wasn’t on deployment… as our entire courtship had been. Lazy, wordless time together wasn’t exactly on the dream list yet. Phone calls that lasted nearly 40 minutes -now those were the things I ached for.
Continue reading at Wives of Faith.
+
In case the above links do not work, copy and paste the following URL into your browser:


Comments
Post a Comment