Pinterest fail? (but still a total WIN)
Argh!! This is completely irrelevant, but I somehow deleted this post before posting and now I'm rewriting it...haha. Oh well, the husband is playing computer games right now so at least I have something to keep me busy ;)
Anyway, I'm sure most of you have at least heard of the massive craze Pinterest. While my Arts & Crafts board is full of beautiful ideas, it's completely untouched in terms of actually trying things. However, my "Eats" board has been well-used and my husband (and I!) has been fully satisfied. "As demonstrated by his constant naps post meal" (quote directly from his mouth. He's done playing games now).
For Valentine's Day I decided to check out A Spicy Perspective's long, but surprisingly simple recipe for Chocolate Pomegranate Petit Fours. Check out her awesome photos, her Petit Fours have to be some of the cutest desserts I have ever seen.
I was overly confident I could replicate her work and provide you with cute Petit Fours pictures on my own blog. The process started out promising:
![]() |
| Born a Valentine's Cake |
![]() |
| This belongs in a Pinterest Fail Meme |
So dipping apparently isn't my forte, but I can't say this Pinspired attempted was actually a fail. The cake was DELICIOUS. I'll definitely do it again...the cake part I mean. No more extra effort for cuteness for me...
![]() |
| Impatience wins! I mean, uh, Love never fails... |





Comments
Post a Comment