Happy New Year's Eve

Please excuse my extended hiatus.

I'm having trouble sleeping and much of that is thanks to the fact that I am so excited for 2013! I am also really excited for celebrating New Year's Eve with Husband. We're not going anywhere exciting or have any big plans, but I plan on making it special in all the little ways. I'll let you know how that turns out after NYE.

2013 is going to be a big year for us, no doubt. Here's what's in store for 2013 (God willing):

+ We're moving closer to our family! No more crazy expensive plane tickets to be home for the holidays or missed birthdays & special events.
+ A baby!! Oh how we can't wait for the arrival of our little June Bug!

2012 was an amazing year, no doubt. After years of long distance, we got to enjoy all the wonderful little things living together brings. I broke barriers mentally & physically when I crushed old weightlifting PRs. I connected with nature in new ways. Not to mention we got to enjoy more traveling in one year than we ever had before (I really need to make more posts covering those...).

I wonder what surprises 2013 has in store for us...

Comments