We are up and running...
I actually wrote out my first blog post on a piece of paper. Because it is cold outside and I am now quite comfortable under a blanket, the decision has been made that I actually wrote out my second blog post on a piece paper.
Well, followers that I do not have (if a blogger posts a blog post and nobody was around to read it --was it really...wait, not the same?), we are up and running. Let's see if I can get in enough of a writing groove that I can actually gain the confidence to share this with people (and consequently when I say "let's" I won't feel like a schizophrenic talking to herself).
Well, followers that I do not have (if a blogger posts a blog post and nobody was around to read it --was it really...wait, not the same?), we are up and running. Let's see if I can get in enough of a writing groove that I can actually gain the confidence to share this with people (and consequently when I say "let's" I won't feel like a schizophrenic talking to herself).


I'm reading! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDelete