Maybe fairies do exist
Today I saw fairies.
Okay, I'm totally lying. Today I saw some things that looked like white gnats flying around a plant on my morning walk with my little monster*. By monster I mean tiny 6.5 pound dog that doesn't have half the killer instinct my 15 pound Shih Tzu does. "Predator" became her nickname when we discovered she wasn't just chasing rabbits -she was catching, killing, and eat them.
Back to the original subject: so no, I don't think I really saw fairies (or so the science minded side of brain tells me). That was, however, what my mind originally decided they were when I first saw these tiny white things flying around. Who knows. Maybe fairies do exist. In which case the chances that what I saw were fairies significantly increase.
*Little monster has zero connection to Lady Gaga. While I do enjoy her music, I have zero interest in the whole "little monsters" bit. Besides, we called her little monster before we had heard of Gaga's little monsters.
Update: Apparently there are these little things called "white flies" that do exist. Might have been them.
Okay, I'm totally lying. Today I saw some things that looked like white gnats flying around a plant on my morning walk with my little monster*. By monster I mean tiny 6.5 pound dog that doesn't have half the killer instinct my 15 pound Shih Tzu does. "Predator" became her nickname when we discovered she wasn't just chasing rabbits -she was catching, killing, and eat them.
Back to the original subject: so no, I don't think I really saw fairies (or so the science minded side of brain tells me). That was, however, what my mind originally decided they were when I first saw these tiny white things flying around. Who knows. Maybe fairies do exist. In which case the chances that what I saw were fairies significantly increase.
*Little monster has zero connection to Lady Gaga. While I do enjoy her music, I have zero interest in the whole "little monsters" bit. Besides, we called her little monster before we had heard of Gaga's little monsters.
Update: Apparently there are these little things called "white flies" that do exist. Might have been them.


Comments
Post a Comment