Red Lobster biscuits!
I don't know too many people that don't love Red Lobster biscuits.
There are times I go to Red Lobster just for the biscuits. And by times I
mean pretty much mean every time I go. They're just so dang yummy!
I know I said I would make these a long time ago, but I got sick, and then I got busy... I did, however, finally make them! And guess what...they did not disappoint. They were so good I got a tummy ache from eating too many. For the recipe, go here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Recipes/top-secret-restaurant-recipes-red-lobsters-cheddar-biscuits/story?id=2788706#.TrMzdnGQ0sd. I should note that I think the time you should leave them in might be a little bit off. Usually my oven seems to run a little cool, but I very nearly burned these following the instructions above. Just sort of try to watch them. They don't take long to bake.
In case you need more reasons to try out the incredibly easy recipe linked above, here's something to consider:
I know I said I would make these a long time ago, but I got sick, and then I got busy... I did, however, finally make them! And guess what...they did not disappoint. They were so good I got a tummy ache from eating too many. For the recipe, go here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Recipes/top-secret-restaurant-recipes-red-lobsters-cheddar-biscuits/story?id=2788706#.TrMzdnGQ0sd. I should note that I think the time you should leave them in might be a little bit off. Usually my oven seems to run a little cool, but I very nearly burned these following the instructions above. Just sort of try to watch them. They don't take long to bake.
In case you need more reasons to try out the incredibly easy recipe linked above, here's something to consider:



Comments
Post a Comment