I'm going to take Dr. Oz's 28 day challenge.

I don't usually do diets. This is because I basically gave up after attempting a few dozen times only for it last 2-7 days. However, I want to sort of get my life to stop feeling so AHHHH (out of control), and I think the first place to start is with getting my body & mind back in line.

I also don't usually watch Dr. Oz, but I stumbled on his show today while doing laundry. I am intrigued by his 28 days challenge, and it actually sounds fun. It's not depriving, and sounds sort of fun (a week dedicated to playing with spices and another to colors? Yes please!!). I also think it will help get me back on the right track as far as health & nutrition is concerned. To top things off, it doesn't strike me as out of sorts with what I've learned about nutrition and it sounds like something I can actually finish!

I'm going to take Dr. Oz's 28 day challenge.

Week 1: "Chemistry"
Eliminate Sugars.

Week 2: "Geography"
Amp up the flavors -add spices from around the world.

Week 3: "Art"
Eat the colors from the rainbow.

Week 4: "Gym"
Get more muscle from magnesium, and exercise of course!

For information on the point of each of these things go here: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/28-day-high-school-reunion-weight-loss-plan

Comments