Pinspired Thursdays

Well, hey there again! It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Over here I've been adjusting to life as a new mom. My body's been recovering, my mind's been sleep deprived, and my heart has been bursting at the seams with love and joy. I couldn't be happier.

Now that our little bug is sleeping for longer intervals at night I don't have to sleep through every 20 minute nap the baby decides to take. Which means I have time (and energy!) to do things beyond basic care taking.

Lately I've been trying to figure out how to better organize this home now that I need to keep track of things for three persons. Enter: Pinterest.

As though reading my mind, I found a pertinent pin as I was perusing Pinterest (did you appreciate that alliteration there?). 30 Handmade Days shared the idea of a Family Binder and the post even includes printables!

I needed to change up the printables a bit so I created my own pages in word for my binder during one bug's 20 minute naps. I'm really looking forward to completing this project and being one step closer to organization.

Comments