A Moment of Thanks
I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I am feeling awfully grateful these days. So thank you, God, for knowing what I needed when I did not know what to ask for myself.
The last few months have been full of cloudy, and I was starting to feel so lost. Then, God gave me things I had no idea he had in store for me. And, like always, they are better than what I had ever imagined for myself. But, more on that another time...
Also, thank You for the beautiful day! The sun is out, the water is blue, and the mountains rest humbly in the distance.
Today is a wonderful day. Today is a blessing.
The last few months have been full of cloudy, and I was starting to feel so lost. Then, God gave me things I had no idea he had in store for me. And, like always, they are better than what I had ever imagined for myself. But, more on that another time...
Also, thank You for the beautiful day! The sun is out, the water is blue, and the mountains rest humbly in the distance.
Today is a wonderful day. Today is a blessing.


Comments
Post a Comment